Have You Seen Her Dress?

It was late in the afternoon, we went downtown for Marivic's Hawaiian dress.  I overheard her saying that she has no attire yet for such so I suggested that we go out earlier downtown to skirt for the required fashion.  While inside the mart we went on our separate ways first because she said she will have to select herself.  I went on my own looking for something good but not for myself since I already have one.  As I went inside Joemil's I spotted among the hundreds lined up an orange floral design.  So I grabbed it and really thought that this is really something nice.  Then later on Marivic came to where I was and said holding her cellular phone to show me dresses of flower designs for me to look at before she buys.  I looked at it for the sake of compliments but have to grabbed her around and lead her to the orange dress.  And she looked at it in amazement, and without much ado she snatched it and fit it then that's it.  Couldn't wait to wear this beautiful dress half the price she was supposed to pay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marvelous Life

Moved on to Marvelous Life

Enchanted River