Ready for the 30th

Okay, fine I am definitely attending the 30th anniversary of TSKI, it;s going to be fun for lots of reasons, and one of the reasons is the place which is in the famous island of Boracay.  The venue in particular is the Boracay Echo Village where the Miss Earth of 2008 was held. The Echo Village roofing was severely damaged by typhoon Yolanda in 2013 but was restored few months after.  By now it's not just the Echo Village which was restored but the entire island's establishments as well.  Boracay is famous for its long white beaches, famous for night beach life with the fire dancers anywhere, setting aside controversy fine hotels and fine dining are just pictures of developments.
Another reason to be ready for the 30th anniversary is to receive my loyalty award, my 15th year of service.  I have not received the most outstanding BM nor most outstanding AM award over the years but being a part of this great organization is enough.  Rising from a lowly field worker to become part of the middle management is an award in itself.  And there should also be a reason to be busy looking for something to wear about.  And speaking of getting ready one must think of the Hawaiian attire, the long gown, the matching shoe and bag.  It is really tiresome to think where on earth could I get a long gown, if I had it sewn with my own design it cost something.  If I rent around from some boutique it cost too but the question would be, would it fit me considering I am petite. But lo and behold!  I skirted downtown at Mary Mart, in less than an hour my woes are solved!  A peach flowered long gown (for me but long dress for another) with a touch of hand stitched on the sides, and a FerraGamo handbag to match my old shoe.  Cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved on to Marvelous Life

Marvelous Life

I'm Home