Are You In for the 30th?

For ladies who want something grand and elegant for the 30th anniversary celebration it would be mind boggling.  The long gown, the Hawaiian attire and some bags and shoes to match the occasion.  If you live in a city where people of different culture meet and greet, where shopping malls from low end to high end are just a ride away or walking distance from each other, thinking of fashion is not a hassle.




SM City offers high end things and so does Robinson's Place.  Then there is Gaisano City over there, and some other high end boutiques around.  Mary Mart is a place to go around.  Thinking all these things the word budget is the key.  If you really want high end then no problem.  You can swipe with all your might or you can design according to your taste or to the taste of Geneveve G. or whoever. But if budget is the only key word then there are plenty to choose from and one is in Mary Mart.  I found mine at Joemil's inside Mary Mart.  This peach flowered long dress, long gown for me costs only four hundred fifty pesos.  At first fitting it was really tight could not squeeze and the back zipper couldn't go up farther.  I bought it anyway because there is still allowance on the sides and I thought hand stitch will do, and it did.


Still at Joemel's I found this original handbag by Salvatore Ferragamo. Cute and brown made of smooth suede.  I was not attracted by what brand but by the color.  Upon checking indeed it is original from the famous Italian designer's house. Inside and out, from the handle to the zippers, and its inner cloth linings. Tha pair of shoes that I am going to wear for the 30th anniversary is an old one which I bought years ago at Island City Mall in Bohol at seven hundred fifty pesos.  It is light but sturdy and its add height of course.  This is wedge actually with close frontal design to hide some bunions.  The late Leah P. loved this pair. She would jokingly wanted it every time wear this to head office.  When she met her untimely death which became a seaon for mourning.  I sat on my bed looking at the shoe and in disbelief why she has to go much ahead, young and beautiful and full of life.  On her wake I deliberately wore them and I stood crying in front of her coffin sating sorry that I was not able to give it to her but with these I shall remember her always.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved on to Marvelous Life

Marvelous Life

I'm Home