Looking Forward



Today the most important letter that I have ever made is accepted.  Weeks of crying over but my decision to leave my work for fifteen years is final. The reason for leaving my job boils down to my old mother back home. I told my boss happiest person of this decision is my mother.  The decision was not an easy one but it is very important. 

Weeks before the ED wanted me to stay until December .  I was counting on my hands the additional months if I stay. I was unfazed. Because in my mind I better be going and December is too long as I promised my mother that I should be back home in October.  It was a long talk  with the man who gave me full trust all these years.  The man who believed in my capacity. 

I went to my room that night crying over this. I woke up early the next morning with the thought that the main reason for leaving this job is boiled down to going home and be with my old mother. That’s it. And if go now I still have my mother.  I have to go now.

If I look back I can say that I must be one of the few who were able to do lots of traveling. See lots of places, learning its people.  
This job in the microfinance industry is a very important job.  This is where I changed the way I looked at helping the poor.  This is the company who molded me in one way or the other.  The discipline, coaching and mentoring has encouraged me.  And I will forever remember my life here.

I am happy staying and I am also happy leaving.
I should look forward to another phase of my life.  Another marvelous life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved on to Marvelous Life

Marvelous Life

Divine Mercy Shrine