CDO



I have left Mindanao few years ago and since then I haven’t put new ideas about that beautiful place, but memories of those places that I have been to are still fresh. The year was 2012 when I was directed to be transferred to another place (my home town) which is another beautiful place called Bohol. Every now and then I still go to CDO for some meetings few years after. Tabilaran City to Cagayan de Oro city is just one overnight boat ride. Or you can go there via Jagna to CDO via fast craft or slow boat. CDO is a bigger city compared to Tagbilaran City and when you arrived at the port easy transport are available be it jeepney, tricycle or taxi. Another thing that CDO fascinates me are the various fruits available from sweet lanzones to red pomelo. If you go around town during night time, there is this particular place called Luneta, where in you can see night market of Okay-okay and a wide array of service massage all around and if you are tired from traveling just get out from your pension house room and take a walk to Luneta and give yourself a massage.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved on to Marvelous Life

Marvelous Life

Divine Mercy Shrine